WHEN YOU USE PJAMA TREATMENT PANTS OR SHORTS
Start by making sure you got the right size. Pjama's should fit tight around the waist (without sitting too tight). Be sure to look at our size guide before ordering your Pjama.
- When preparing for treatment, make sure your child is involved in the process and that they are aware of the procedure when an accident occurs.
- Select an alarm signal and volume on your alarm unit.
- Download the Pjama app and connect it to the parent’s smart phone. The parent will receive a notice when an accident has occurred.
- Attach the sensor to your pants / shorts.
- Keep the Alarm unit within 10 meters of the sensor.
- When the alarm goes off, wake your child and take them to the bathroom. It is important that the child wakes up.
- Remove the sensor, turn the pants / shorts inside out and then wash them.
- Don’t forget to record the outcome of the night in the Pjama app so you can keep track of your child’s progress.